|Occupation||Nomura Holdings, Group CEO and President of Nomura Securities Co., Ltd.|
Koji Nagai has been group chief executive officer of Nomura Holdings, Inc. since August 2012. He also serves as representative executive officer and president of Nomura Securities Co. Ltd., Investment Arm.
Nagai joined ASICS Corporation (formerly, Jelenk Corporation) in August 1972. He served as overseas administrative general manager, first overseas business division at ASICS beginning in January 1986. He became general manager of legal affairs division at ASICS Corporation in April 1993.
- Nagai served as the president and a representative director of Kita Kyushu ASICS Kogyo K.K. since January 1996.
- He served as senior managing director of ASICS Apparel Industry Corporation from October 1998 to June 2002.
- As an auditor at ASICS Trading Co., Ltd. since June 2002.
- Has been a standing corporate auditor at ASICS Trading Co., Ltd. since June 2004.
- Served as co-chief operating officer and deputy president of Nomura Securities Co. Ltd., a subsidiary of Nomura Holdings, Inc. since April 2011 and served as its executive vice president. He served as senior managing director of investment banking division of Nomura Securities Co., Ltd.
- In August 2012, he was appointed the group CEO of Nomura Holdings, Inc.
- He served as senior managing director of Nomura Holdings, Inc. starting in April 2013.
- Executive Profile of Koji Nagai. Bloomberg Businessweek.